- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
This is totally why I don’t have kids… no way I’d do any of this.
When they are scared of the dark, do not tell them there’s nothing to be scared of.
You set stuffed animal sentries and arm the two of you with water pistols.
Prove to them that, no matter what they’re scared of, THEY CAN COUNT ON YOU!!!
I keep playing “Let it go” on repeat…. but I didn’t even like the movie Frozen that much! Even that snowman song is awesome right now. damn you disney. Must be because Idina Menzel is a goddess
friendly reminder that when oliver wood addressed the gryffindor quidditch team as ‘men’, angelina johnson called him out on his sexist and misogynistic bullshit by reminding him there were women on the team too, and he listened to her without question ✿◕‿◕✿
did you just
katniss is done with peeta’s weird pick up lines
I ship fat girls and short dresses
I ship ALL girls in whatever the heck they want to wear
you left your iPad at your best friend’s house…. and you are at her mercy since she has completely access to facebook and other social media networks.
Book Quotes: - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
"Oh I can’t wait to see McGonagall inspected,” said Ron happily. “Umbridge won’t know what’s hit her.”
McGonagall is the Queen of Sass. All Hail McGonagall.